Power Of Women | Sisterhood Sharing Sessions: How To Tech Talks-How To Convert Your Logo Into A Watermark For Branding
What I’ve Learned
While there is no guarantee that your work will not be compromised or claimed by others, it is important to make every attempt to protect your work through branding. As a best practice, ensure every original creation bares your brand watermark, be it video or image.
Convert Your Logo Into A ‘Watermark’
While there may be several ways to convert your logo into a transparent ‘Watermark’ for branding your work, I find one of the easiest is via Photoshop CS6. Whether you have an actual brand image or a brand name, you can convert it to make a transparent logo.
Five Simple Steps To Making A ‘Watermark’
- Upload your image into Photoshop CS6 via ‘File/Open’ to search your files for image
- Click on the image layer and name your image
- Add your ‘Watermark’ layer by clicking on ‘Create New Layer’
- Click the radio button to the left of your image off to confirm transparent watermark is behind it (Checkered Box Should Appear)
- Save as a ‘PNG’ file using ‘.png’, all small characters
That’s it. Your transparent ‘Logo Watermark’ is now ready to be added to your Images or Videos. You may adjust the size of the image, and transparency or opacity with each use. Visit ‘How to Add Logo To Images and Videos’ post to learn how.
Visit ‘Sisterhood Share Shorts’ original video series How To-Tech Talks playlist for more of the same.