North Carolina In-Person Early Voting Is Underway-October 15-31 | Sisterhood Civic sHARE
In-Person Early Voting
North Carolina in-person Early Voting is underway. North Carolinians across the state have the option to cast their ballot in several convenient locations, October 15 through October 31 for Election 2020. Register and vote the same day in-person during Early Voting.
How, When, And Where To Vote Early
Three Simple Steps To Prep For In-Person Early Voting | Excerpt ExpressYourselfBlog post North Carolina Early Voting 2020:
- Confirm You Are Registered To Vote: Access Voter Registration Lookup portal and enter the required information to confirm registration.
- View Your Sample Ballot: Registered voters may enter their information into the Voter Sample Ballot Search tool to view their 2020 general election ballot. Please note, you must enter your voter information as there are about 2,000 different ballot styles across the state.
- Find Your Early Voting Sites: View early voting sites and schedules in your county with the One-Stop Early Voting Site Search. Hours and dates will appear after you click on the location.
Absentee Mail-In Voting
North Carolina offers an Absentee Mail-in Ballot option for Citizens. The process, like Early Voting, may differ by county. Be sure to access your county-specific information and follow instructions to the letter. Excerpt ExpressYourselfBlog post North Carolina Early Voting 2020.
- Confirm Voter Registration: You must be registered to vote to receive an absentee ballot by mail. Access voter Voter Registration Lookup
- Request Absentee Ballot: For eligibility requirements and process access Absentee Ballot Request Portal. Deadline for receipt of completed and signed Absentee Ballot Request Form by County Board of Elections, October 27, 5 PM.
- View Ballot Request Form: North Carolina Absentee Ballot Request Form.
- Track Your Mail-In Ballot Status: Track your ‘Mail-In’ Ballot at North Carolina Ballot Trax
View ExpressYourselfBlog post Voting In The Age Of Coronavirus for important findings regarding ‘Absentee Mail-In Voting’ after a conversation with a North Carolina Board Of Elections Official. Crucial information a voter should know for a smooth voting experience.